Steel Caps! Next time you pass a person wearing work boots check them out! In all probability will be the best fit the person has been able to get, BUT! – most likely they will be:
- Too long – fitted longer to get width
- Creasing badly near where the lacing begins and the toe section pointing upwards – too long to get the width – but fitting the toes
- Split in the leather where the top cap ends at the widest part of the foot – 3rd tell tale – too long to get the width for the wide straight foot shape
- Heavy to wear – too long, leaving the foot floating and carrying the boot!
How could the wearer have a happy day at work – from the feet up it sounds all too long!
For Happy Feet at work in steel caps Wide load is the answer:
- Made as an extra wide and deep safety boot
- Airport friendly – non-metallic lace eyelets, composite toe cap 40% lighter than steel and fibre glass shank
- Many styles also see www.happyfeetpedorthics.com.au/instore-collections-catalogues/
- And more – the picture speaks for itself!
C Ped CM Au