We have heard it time and again. Eat well, drink lots of water and exercise! This will all help to get and keep the weight down! Regularly enough the story at Happy Feet Pedorthics, the client story is all about “it is my time now! I have to give to me and my health before it is too late! At Happy Feet Pedorthics it is a pleasure to present the Finn range of footwear to these and all our clients!
The designs reflect European elegance with a gentle feel-good feeling for your feet. Handcraft that you can feel – made in Germany.
An investment in your improved health outcomes with the Finn range provides many opportunities:
- a shoe range with many styles made on any one of 25 lasts – there is something fit all activities for many feet
- the classic footbed
- the super comfort footbed and
- the reflex zone massage footbed (not suitable for diabetics)
- a fully repairable product
- an opportunity to accommodate custom orthotics
- the finn stretch feature in some designs, giving the fit and the give to the bunions and challenging toes which hammer, claw and / or are calloused.
- the rocker sole options for simply heathier walking, correcting posture and giving better alignment to the body.
We welcome you to give sore feet the boot at Happy Feet Pedorthics – once a Finn, always a Finn! In response to the the client story – “it is my time now! I have to give to me and my health before it is too late,” become a Finn!
C Ped CM AU